"The second most-frequent writing request, after books, is for school papers. We respond to all such queries by refusing to help a student cheat himself (or herself) out of an education."
David Leonhardt of The Happy Guy Marketing, as quoted in Maclean's
What sets our ghostwriters apart: We can write in just about any style, which means we can carry your voice forward.
Professional Ghost Writers for Hire
Looking for a ghost writer? ASK for a FREE quote.
READ what our writing clients told us about our work.
SEE some of the books we have written or edited.
Ghostwriters for every kind of book
Just what is a ghost writer (or "ghostwriter")? It is a writer you never see - a ghost. If you have great ideas, but can't seem to find the words to express them, you might want to hire our ghost writer services for your book or article.
The most important skill a ghost writer can offer is the ability to write words that sound like they come from your mouth. If chameleons could write, they would be ideal ghost writers, changing their writing style with their clients.
"Your words. Your voice. Your style."
We bring forward a multitude of writing styles, from humor to formal to journalistic to motivational. People hire ghost writers for books, articles, reports, novels or just about anything else you want. We can write any genre, Christian, fantasy, mystery - you name it. This makes us flexible and creative enough to adapt to your unique style, and write words that express your unique viewpoint.
What writing requests we get the most
Here is what people are looking for when they ask us to help them put their thoughts down in words:
Plan on hiring a ghost writer? Ask for a FREE quote.
Read what our writing clients told us about our work.
See some of the books we have written or edited.
Here are a few of our current ghostwriting projects. We don't use real names for ghostwriting to protect client confidentiality. In fact, our services include absolute anonymity when requested; when the book is written and the bills are paid, you are the author and you own all rights. Period.
- J. wants to write a fantasy novel. He has all the ideas for characters and much of the plot, and he is sure he has a best seller on his hands. But he needs help to bring some elements of the plot together, and he needs a top-notch writer to make it sound like a best-seller. He needs to hire a ghostwriter. One of our freelance ghost writers, who has published her own works and studied fantasy novels, has taken on this project.
- R. sells his services to financial advisors. In order to open the door to sell his marketing program to insurance agents and financial advisors, he wants a book to build his reputation and pre-sell his ideas. That's easy; his ideas and our ghostwriting services will give him exactly what he is looking for.
- S. is writing the novel of his life, an epic work of fiction that draws on his observations. He wants it to entertain, educate and philosophize all at once, which is what got him thinking of hiring a ghostwriter. At well over 100,000 words, it is indeed a work of epic proportions that has evolved even as it was being written. Dedication and quality writing have helped us deliver his "baby".
- B. wants a book to sell at speaking engagements and through other venues. He has honed his message and he knows he has a receptive audience, but writing is not his forte. No problem, we have an energetic writer for him who knows how to convey his sense of excitement and motivation working on his self-help book right now.
- R. sees too much going on wrong about him and he believes the world needs a shot of justice. He wants to write a Christian-based book to deliver a wake-up call to action. He really does not know where to begin. One of our Christian ghost writers, who has written on similar themes and delivered related speeches, is helping him organize his thoughts and write the book.
- D. has been working on his screenplay for years, smoothing it out, polishing it up - and still finding that it is not quite right. He decided to hire a ghost writer, soasked us to make it "Hollywood-ready". That is just what we are doing.
Samples of books we have written or edited
Just a small sampling of those books we are at liberty to reveal...
ASIM: Servant of Two Masters, by D.W. Smith
HISTORICAL FICTION: In 1453 Turkey, Mehmed the Conqueror has just defeated the Byzantine Empire and a new era called the Ottoman Empire is ushered in.
War of the Staffs, by Kathryn Tedrick and H.P. Stephenson
FANTASY: A fresh new series for all those who love dragons, wizards, elves, dwarves, and mayhem.
Amazing Adventures of a Nobody, by Leon Logothetis
MEMOIR: A personal tale of travel and adventure in the real world.
Sit Crooked and Speak Straight, by Stephane J. McGrane
BUSINESS: A primer for anyone wanting to conduct buisiness susccessfully in the Arabian Penninsula.
The High-tech Gooseneck Putter, by Samuel DiMatteo & Kristin Johnson
CHILDREN: Meet Sami DeMani, a Canada gander with a legendary golf game. He’s on track to win the prestigious Waterfowl Tour — and put his nemesis, the ruthless Pete Swan Lake, in his place once and for all.
The Missing Cub, by Darcy Fast with Jonathan Kravetz
AUTOBIOGRAPHY: A baseball autobiography.
Eradonis: Legend of the Black Rose, by Narisha Rajnandan
FANTASY: First in a series of books featuring sorcery and magic spells.
My Life With an Unsung Hero, by Vesta Sithole
BIOGRAPHY: The post-humus biography of the Reverend Ndabaningi Sithole, a hero of the Zimbabwean struggle for independence.
The Genesis One Code, by Daniel Friedmann
SCIENCE, RELIGION: Calculations demonstrate a clear alignment between the times of key events described in the creation narrative in the Book of Genesis with those derived from scientific theory and observation.
Time Craft, by Mark A. Ely
SCIENCE FICTION: A time-travel story of adventure and scientific imagination.
Prosperity Pains, by Ralph Allen
RELIGION: A look into the pitfalls of Prosperity Christianity.
Hire ghost writer now. Ask for a FREE quote.
Read what our writing clients told us about our work.
See some of the books benefiting from our editing and ghost writing services.
The five parts to ghost writing a book:
- Organizing your thoughts. We can do this for you if you wish, but it is usually best for you to do it yourself.
- Choosing quotes, anecdotes, illustrations, historical examples, diagrams, etc. Although we can help, this is often something you will want to do yourself.
- Research. Depending on your topic, there might be the need for substantial additional research. This will vary from book to book and from author to author.
- Writing. This is self-explanatory.
- Editing - second draft. How extensive an edit you require will depend primarily on how much of the information you want included was given to the ghost writer as part of the first three points above.
Our writing clients speak out.
Lena - autobiography client
Thank you so much; you are amazing...I have read some of the later chapters and am amazed. It's great. That will give them something to talk about. There is a lot from to study there and I must get the facts right before I claim it as my book. But over the few weeks, I shall do so. It's very late now and I cant read anymore as I am tired and overwhelmed. You are great. Thanks again. Will be in touch once I have read the whole thing again and probably with some changes. Those last few chapters are red hot.
Denise Reccia - self-help author
Yes Thank you David!! I am very very happy with the outcome! Debra was fabulous to work with and an amazing person! I highly recommend her for future projects. She will definatly be my choice again.
Steve Rawlinson - owner, OnlineDegreeReviews.org
My website has really started to grow over the past few weeks, mostly due to the press release you and Corey wrote.
Maya - novelist
Oh wow, I am crying. It is beautiful. And I am not just saying that because it is my book and all. It flows smoothly. I am pleased. I am confident I will land a contract with that. Now I feel confident. I didn't feel that confidence before with my manuscript. Being a writer, I know that my manuscript didn't have the smoothness I was aiming for. Thanks so much.
BILL - screenplay developer
Hey Kristen, What more can I say...You hit it on the nose of what I was thinking. Thank you. And the 36 pages...All I can say is you write what I am thinking and I'm still blown away. I'm so glad I went with you and SEO WRITER. Thank you for fulfilling my vision on my screenplay. You see what I want to be seen to others. Thanks.
For pricing information, please see our writing fees.
Let our freelance ghost writers write the words that could have come from your very own mouth.
Ghostwriters for Hire
"How can I find a ghostwriter," you ask? We make finding a ghostwriter easy. If you are looking for a professional writer for your book, report, speech, marketing materials, website copy or other project, contact us for a free quote. The more details you provide, the better we can serve you: