These Golfing Geese Are About To Ruffle Some Feathers
Meet Sami DeMani, a Canada gander with a legendary golf game. He’s on track to win the prestigious Waterfowl Tour — and put his nemesis, the ruthless Pete Swan Lake, in his place once and for all. But right as Sami prepares to take a critical swing, a surprise scare changes everything — ruining the shot and putting Sami in the hospital. What happens next dashes any hopes for golf glory — or does it? No longer able to play, Sami throws himself into coaching his nephew, Myles, in the game he loves. Then the golf pro hatches a plan to help his nephew win a tournament with the aid of the specially designed Gooseneck Putter. This breakthrough device has the potential to change everything — including the confidence of the golf prodigy who uses it. But none of them are prepared for what’s about to occur as the tension rises on the course. Along the way, Sami and Myles will learn a powerful lesson regarding sportsmanship, perseverance, love, and what really matters in the game of life. A heartwarming and inspirational tale, The High-Tech Gooseneck Putter is about the power of golf to boost self-esteem, change lives, and bring a community together.
This is the latest Happy Guy Marketing success–my collaboration with artist, singer and Laughter Yoga leader Samuel DiMatteo. I am excited that Sami listed me as co-author because Samuel is one-of-a-kind. He, along with the colorful cast of golfing geese, sportscasting squirrels and business-minded beavers in the book, has won over several lovely lady authors. Suzanne Drazic will host us for Christmas in July on her blog to kick off our tour! A schedule:
- July 18–Walking Through Walls author Karen Cioffi-Ventrice guests on A Ghost Writers Blog
- July 24–We celebrate Christmas in July at Susanne Drazic’s blog.
- August 5–We golf through walls on Karen Cioffi-Ventrice’s blog.
- August 22–We stop at Lisa Haselton’s blog.
- November 14–We swap tales of ghosts and geese, dragons and co-writing at Penny Ehrenkranz’s blog.
And of course any of these lovely ladies has a standing invitation on this blog.
Our tour has a special significance: each date corresponds to golfing events in honor of our hero. A sample of the events:
- July 18, Karen’s stop–Ernie Els’s charity golf tournament Els for Autism Golf Challenge, TPC Deere Run, Silvis, Illinois
- July 24–Skins and Pins Shootout, Strategic Fox, Fox Hills Golf Club, Plymouth, MI
- August 5–36th Junior PGA Championship, Sycamore Hills Golf Course, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- August 22–Las Vegas PGA Expo, also Boy Scouts of Omaha Invitiational
- November 5–PGA Tour President’s Cup in Australia
We have teed and shouted “Fore!”