These Golfing Geese Are About To Ruffle Some Feathers
Meet Sami DeMani, a Canada gander with a legendary golf game. Heâ€™s on track to win the prestigious Waterfowl Tour â€” and put his nemesis, the ruthless Pete Swan Lake, in his place once and for all. But right as Sami prepares to take a critical swing, a surprise scare changes everything â€” ruining the shot and putting Sami in the hospital. What happens next dashes any hopes for golf glory â€” or does it? No longer able to play, Sami throws himself into coaching his nephew, Myles, in the game he loves. Then the golf pro hatches a plan to help his nephew win a tournament with the aid of the specially designed Gooseneck Putter. This breakthrough device has the potential to change everything â€” including the confidence of the golf prodigy who uses it. But none of them are prepared for whatâ€™s about to occur as the tension rises on the course. Along the way, Sami and Myles will learn a powerful lesson regarding sportsmanship, perseverance, love, and what really matters in the game of life. A heartwarming and inspirational tale, The High-Tech Gooseneck Putter is about the power of golf to boost self-esteem, change lives, and bring a community together.
This is the latest Happy Guy Marketing success–my collaboration with artist, singer and Laughter Yoga leader Samuel DiMatteo. I am excited that Sami listed me as co-author because Samuel is one-of-a-kind. He, along with the colorful cast of golfing geese, sportscasting squirrels and business-minded beavers in the book, has won over several lovely lady authors. Suzanne Drazic will host us for Christmas in July on her blog to kick off our tour! A schedule:
- July 18–Walking Through Walls author Karen Cioffi-Ventrice guests on A Ghost Writers Blog
- July 24–We celebrate Christmas in July at Susanne Drazic’s blog.
- August 5–We golf through walls on Karen Cioffi-Ventrice’s blog.
- August 22–We stop at Lisa Haselton’s blog.
- November 14–We swap tales of ghosts and geese, dragons and co-writing at Penny Ehrenkranz’s blog.
And of course any of these lovely ladies has a standing invitation on this blog.
Our tour has a special significance: each date corresponds to golfing events in honor of our hero. A sample of the events:
- July 18, Karen’s stop–Ernie Els’s charity golf tournament Els for Autism Golf Challenge, TPC Deere Run, Silvis, Illinois
- July 24–Skins and Pins Shootout, Strategic Fox, Fox Hills Golf Club, Plymouth, MI
- August 5–36th Junior PGA Championship, Sycamore Hills Golf Course, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- August 22–Las Vegas PGA Expo, also Boy Scouts of Omaha Invitiational
- November 5–PGA Tour President’s Cup inÂ Australia
We have teed and shouted “Fore!”
Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site