What sets The Happy Guy Marketing apart: Our web site designers build a site that meets your business needs, not our egos. Your bottom line is worth more than winning a web-graphic award.
Hire a Freelance Web Designer or Programmer
SEO-friendly web design focused on your goals
To inquire about our website design services, contact us now!
One of the most frequent comments we hear from small business is "I have a web site to have a presence on the Internet." Just having a website does not give a presence. More thought needs to go into a website. What is the main goal of your website?
- To serve as a handy corporate pamphlet you can refer people to while speaking with them on the telephone? Or to send people to in radio or print ads?
- To serve as a lead generating machine, funneling potential customers to your store or office?
- To be your sales force, making sales directly over the Internet?
- To build your image, enhancing your business reputation?
- To build a community for any number of reasons?
The goal of your site will determine the content, the look, the feel, the functionality and how you need to promote it. For instance, if it is just to be a corporate pamphlet, you might not need SEO (search engine optimization). But if lead generation is the chief goal, SEO is absolutely necessary.
"A web site is not just something to have. It is something to do things with, and those things should advance your business just as anything else you invest in."
We begin the design process by determining what your goals for the site should be. You might already know what those goals are, or you might want our assistance.
We design using the following principles:
- The web site's function is to encourage action - the action you want your visitors to take.
- The design should reflect not just the type of business, but the actions desired.
- The content must focus attention on the desired actions, answer all questions, and enhance the business's credibility.
- The structure and navigation should be inviting to search engine robots and easy for customers to use.
What our web designers and programmers do for you
We can design anything from simple five-page corporate pamphlets, with pages such as FAQ, Contact, and About Us, to large interactive ecommerce websites with online catalogues, free or paid message boards, content management, shopping carts, listings or other features. We can service both PHP and ASP, as well as plain HTML, and we handle multilingual websites exceptionally well...retaining complete search-engine friendliness in each language.
Speaking of languages, we can produce beautiful, functional and effective websites in any Roman-alphabet language. We can deliver a design that is crisp and clean, or one that is fancy and flashy. Whatever the design, it will be 100% original - no templates that a competitor might use to build his site, too.
Want to hire a top web designer / programmer?
If you are looking for a freelance web designer or programmer, contact The Happy Guy Marketing for a free quote. The more details you provide, the better we can serve you: