"The second most-frequent writing request, after books, is for school papers. We respond to all such queries by refusing to help a student cheat himself (or herself) out of an education."
David Leonhardt of The Happy Guy Marketing, as quoted in Maclean's
What sets The Happy Guy Marketing apart : Our wide writing experience means that we can make your topic real for your readers.
Hire a Book Writer or Editor
To hire a freelance book writer, contact us now!
Sometimes the book is in you, but you need somebody to bring it out. No problem, we can do it for you. We can put your thoughts, ideas and knowledge into a book of just about any length, written in just about any style on most topics. Or maybe the book has come out, but just needs some polishing. Our manuscript editors can help.
"Your book must captivate readers to have an impact."
What we do for your manuscript
We start by organizing your information. Most topics can be organized in several ways, so we will work with you on that. We will write the chapter titles first, then map out your information across the chapters. Sometimes chapter titles will change after the writing. That's OK.
ASIM: Servant of Two Masters, by D.W. Smith
HISTORICAL FICTION: In 1453 Turkey, Mehmed the Conqueror has just defeated the Byzantine Empire and a new era called the Ottoman Empire is ushered in.
War of the Staffs, by Kathryn Tedrick and H.P. Stephenson
FANTASY: A fresh new series for all those who love dragons, wizards, elves, dwarves, and mayhem.
Amazing Adventures of a Nobody, by Leon Logothetis
MEMOIR: A fresh new series for all those who love dragons, wizards, elves, dwarves, and mayhem.
Sit Crooked and Speak Straight, by Stephane J. McGrane
BUSINESS: A primer for anyone wanting to conduct buisiness susccessfully in the Arabian Penninsula.
The High-tech Gooseneck Putter, by Samuel DiMatteo & Kristin Johnson
CHILDREN: Meet Sami DeMani, a Canada gander with a legendary golf game. He’s on track to win the prestigious Waterfowl Tour — and put his nemesis, the ruthless Pete Swan Lake, in his place once and for all.
The Missing Cub, by Darcy Fast with Jonathan Kravetz
AUTOBIOGRAPHY: A baseball autobiography
My Life With an Unsung Hero, by Vesta Sithole
BIOGRAPHY: The post-humus biography of the Reverend Ndabaningi Sithole, a hero of the Zimbabwean struggle for independence.
The Genesis One Code, by Daniel Friedmann
SCIENCE, RELIGION: Calculations demonstrate a clear alignment between the times of key events described in the creation narrative in the Book of Genesis with those derived from scientific theory and observation.
Time Craft, by Mark A. Ely
Prosperity Pains, by Ralph Allen
RELIGION: A look into the pitfalls of Prosperity Christianity.
Mercedes, by Alan Truax
ROMANCE: A fictional story that begins at the brink of WWII and ends nearly eight decades later in California's Napa Valley.
Chuckin' Chuck, by Mike Seid
SATIRE: The astonishing tale of Charles Manson pitching in the Major Leagues.
There is more to writing a book than just one flowing text. For instance, if you wish, we'll prepare your:
- call-out boxes.
- case studies.
- subtitles or section titles.
- illustration captions.
- games or quizzes
- whatever other elements you want to bring your topic alive
We have real experience writing books and ebooks, as well as humor articles, how-to topics, motivational, informational and opinion subjects, and much more.
If your topic is highly technical and aimed at a highly sophisticated audience in a scientific, financial or medical area, you might be best seeking out a genre expert. Any other topic, especially a technical topic aimed at a general audience, can best be served by generalists with strong writing skills (such as us!).
- J. wants to write a fantasy novel. He has all the ideas for characters and much of the plot, and he is sure he has a best seller on his hands. But he needs help to bring some elements of the plot together, and he needs a top-notch writer to make it sound like a best-seller. One of our book writers, who has published her own books and studied fantasy novels, has taken on this project.
Samuel (The Happy Author) DiMatteo
"The book, 'The High-Tech Gooseneck Putter,' is at the publishers. Outskirts Press reviewer wrote that the story was unique and well crafted. He continued, 'A Fun Read.' I can't write enough praises for Kristin Johnson, her being and writing skills. I would make a suggestion and she would put it into words, what I in visioned. Thank you, for your help in making my dream come true. I'm sure that I will be useing your services in the future."
- B. wants a book to sell at speaking engagements and through other venues. He has honed his message and he knows he has a receptive audience, but writing is not his forte. No problem, we have an energetic writer who knows how to convey his sense of excitement and motivation working on his book right now.
- R. sees far too much going on wrong about him and he believes the world needs a shot of justice. He wants to write a Christian-based book to deliver a wake-up call to action. He really does not know where to begin. One of our writers, who has written on Christian themes and delivered related speeches is helping him organize his thoughts and write the book.
- V. wants to write her autobiography, but more than that, a tribute to her late husband. It is a story about African liberation, but the draft was too stilted. She came to us to make the text read better, flow more naturally and come alive. One of our writers with a strong African background worked and reworked this book.
- J. has a celebrity story to tell from first-hand experience - a story with so much life and color that it almost tells itself. But he wants to write a novel (fiction) based on this story, and wants the characters, the situations, the events to jump out of the page even more unbelievable than how they really occurred. No problem; we can make fiction stranger than truth.
- W. already wrote his Christian novel, and he's been editing for two years. It's time to get a third party to look it over. He is just looking for a professional book editor to review his manuscript. We had him ready to publish in no time.
"Thank you so much; you are amazing...I have read some of the later chapters and am amazed. It's great. That will give them something to talk about. There is a lot from to study there and I must get the facts right before I claim it as my book. But over the few weeks, I shall do so. It's very late now and I cant read anymore as I am tired and overwhelmed. You are great. Thanks again. Will be in touch once I have read the whole thing again and probably with some changes. Those last few chapters are red hot."
- Lena, satisfied author in the UK
"Thank you so much for this fantastic work. I'm extremely impressed , not only by the top-notch quality of the writing and managing to adapt to the "voice" of the other stories but also your ability to have completed this project in such short time. I love the way you've managed to amend and convert these stories to such fascinating and page-turner book. Thanks also for the outstanding query letter and synopsis."
- John, satisfied author in Switzerland
There are five parts to writing a manuscript:
- Organizing your ideas. Our book writers can do this for you, but it is usually best for you to do it yourself.
- Choosing anecdotes, quotes, historical examples, diagrams, etc. Again, we can do this for you, but you probably will want to do some or even most of this yourself.
- Research. Depending on your topic, there might be the need for substantial research. This will vary from book to book and from author to author.
- Writing. This is self-explanatory.
- Editing - second draft. How extensive this phase is depends primarily on how much of the information you want included was given to the book writer as part of the first three points above.
For pricing information, please see our writing fees.
Let us take your topic from idea to published book with words that captivate your readers.
Want to hire a freelance book writer?
If you are looking for a freelance writer or editor for your book or novel, report, contact The Happy Guy Marketing for a free quote. The more details you provide, the better we can serve you:
Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site