"The second most-frequent writing request, after books, is for school papers. We respond to all such queries by refusing to help a student cheat himself (or herself) out of an education."
David Leonhardt of The Happy Guy Marketing, as quoted in Maclean's
What sets our team of speechwriters apart: We take the time to understand both your goals and your voice.
Hire a Freelance Speech Writer (Speechwriter)
To hire a speech writer, contact us now!
READ what our blog writing clients told us about our work.
From best man to best candidate -
Speech writing for political, corporate and personal occasions
More people are afraid of public speaking than are afraid of dying. Fortunately, fewer people have to speak in public than have to die…and if you are one of those who has to speak in public, we can help.
With a carefully crafted speech, you can proceed to deliver it with confidence. Our writers make sure to understand the purpose of your speech; is it meant to inspire, to motivate, to inform, to move people to action, to entertain?
Our writers make sure to understand your audience, why they are there, what motivates them, what their predispositions might be and what it takes to move them from where they are now to where you want them to be by the end of your presentation.
It all starts with a topic. Can’t think of just the write speech topic? Our writers can make suggestions, then craft an effective speech around the topic.
Persuasive political speech writers
Political speeches are speeches of persuasion. Some political speeches are geared toward electoral success. Some are geared toward winning a policy debate. All must ensure that the speaker’s “political capital” rises as a result of the speech, and every one must be a persuasive speech.
Because political speeches are generally delivered by very public personas, it is very important for our speech writers to capture the speaker’s voice. Your voice. We take the time to make sure we do this right, and we work with you to master your personal speaking style.
Looking for a freelance speechwriter? Contact us for a free quote. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page
Professional corporate event speech writers
Corporate speeches are generally speeches of leadership. Whether addressing employees or stockholders, success is defined by the quality of leadership the speech inspires in the audience. This holds true equally for visionary speeches as for policy announcements as for product launches. Here are a few of the occasions you might want our speech writers to help you:
- Annual meetings or shareholder gatherings
- Store or plant openings
- Employee gatherings
- Policy announcements
- Conference, convention or trade show speeches
- News conferences
Our speech-writing clients speak out.
Thom Bourne - Conference presenter from Nutri-Lawn
The conference overall exceeding even my expectations. Great energy, great value.
Geoff - satisfied groom from British Columbia
I am really pleased with how this speech is going and have been reviewing it with my brother. There are some very small changes I am going to make and then I will send it back to you for a final review. I'm very please with many of the subtle jokes you made.
Rene - satisfied father-of-the-groom from Quebec
Well I have to thank you again and the speech was fantastic. As you can imagine the flow was great and must admit I did a pretty good job delivering our speech. I had it pretty well memorized so it did enable me to add in little events which made the audience chuckle. Both Kuno and his fiancée were very delighted and touched by the words.
I’m very happy that I decided to go with a “writer” service and very happy that you wrote the words.
Thank you again and should I need writing expertise in the future you can be assured I will be calling upon your services.
Our speechwriters can tailor your corporate speech for any occasion or for any audience, to put your personal and corporate reputation in the very best light.
Custom speech writers for weddings, award celebrations and other personal occasions
Personal speeches are all about personality…not just the speaker’s, but the person who is being feted or roasted. For example, a best man speech at a wedding has to reflect not only the personality of the best man, but also the character and characteristics of the groom, the bride and perhaps their families, as well. Here are a few of the “personal” occasions you might want our speech writers to help you:
- Award dinners
- Retirement speeches
- Weddings, such as a best man speech or groom speech
- Conferences (yes, sometimes people speak at conferences for non-professional reasons)
- Birthdays and anniversaries
Looking for help writing a best man speech?
We can help. An entertaining and memorable best man speech typically costs $750 to $1000. We will need some information from you to get started. For instance...
- A description of the personalities of the bride and groom (how do they handle being teased; what is important to them as far as hobbies, religion, values, etc.)
- How the couple met, and any role you , the best man, had in getting them together or failing to keep them apart :-)
- Whatever other anecdotes you want to tell about a) the groom, b) the couple, c) the groom's family, friends or other (if appropriate)
- If there is any special wish you have for them
- Any advice you wish to offer a) the groom, b) the bride, c) the couple, d) the world (e.g.: look out world, this couple is going to blaze an incredible trail in medicine or anthropology or music)
- Anything else specific about the couple
- The location, e.g. "church basement in Winchester, Ontario" or "beach house in Acapulco, Mexico"
- Would you like a poem (inspiring) or a limerick (humorous)?
- The tone of the speech - a bestman speech should have a fair dose of sincerity and a fair dose of humor, as well as some inspiration, but you might want to indicate if you want it to lean more one way or the other
- The length of the speech in minutes
- How you came to be best man, if there is even a slight story behind that
- Photos or other images you would like to project on a screen, and whatever story might go along with them (this can be a BIG boost to a best man speech if you or the couple's parents have kept "blackmail photos" since they were kids). We can prepare the bulk of the speech to accompany a slide show, or we can make it a small section of the speech, as you wish.
Many people write their own personal speeches, but others want help. Maybe you know what you want to say, but you don’t know how. That’s where our professional speech writers come in. That’s where we can help.
Want to hire a speechwriter?
If you are looking for a creative and effective freelance speech writer, contact The Happy Guy Marketing for a free quote. The more details you provide, the better we can serve you:
By the way, even if you found this page searching for a "bestman speech righter", it's OK. You don't have to spell right; we do that for you!
Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site