"The second most-frequent writing request, after books, is for school papers. We respond to all such queries by refusing to help a student cheat himself (or herself) out of an education."
David Leonhardt of The Happy Guy Marketing, as quoted in Maclean's
What sets our Christian writers apart: Their skill is matched only by their commitment to ensuring your message, your inspiration is delivered.
Hire a Christian Ghost Writer or Editor
ASK for a FREE quote.
READ what our writing clients told us about our work.
SEE some of the books we have written or edited below.
Sometimes the inspiration is in you, but you can't find the right sequence of words to express your revelation. That is why our freelance Christian ghostwriters are ready to help. We can put your thoughts, ideas and inspiration into an article or book of just about any length, written in your voice so as to best communicate exactly what is in your heart. And if you have already put your ideas into words but somehow it does not seem quite ready for publishing, our manuscript editors can help you perfect your text.
"Your book must captivate readers' hearts to reach their souls."
What we do for your manuscript
We start by organizing your information - your thoughts and ideas. Most topics can be organized in several ways, so we will work together on that. We will write the chapter titles first, then map out your information across the chapters. Sometimes chapter titles will change after the writing. That's OK.
There is more to writing a book than just one flowing text. For instance, if you wish, we'll prepare your:
- call-out boxes (perhaps with biblical versus).
- case studies or true-life stories.
- subtitles or section titles.
- illustration captions.
- games or quizzes
- whatever other elements you want us to include to bring your views to life in the reader's mind
What writing requests we get the most
We thought you would be interested to see that we get quite a few requests for religious manuscripts (and it should be noted that many of the biographies requested are the result of a sudden revelation a person has experienced that has changed his life):
Ask for a FREE quote.
Read what our writing clients told us about our work.
See some of the books we have written or edited.
These are some of our current book writing projects. We don't use real names for ghost writing to protect client confidentiality - many of our clients are sensitive about identifying the use of ghost writers for their books:
- P. has seen a vision and gained a new understanding that he wants to share with others, but he was never very good with words. We have some words to help him.
- R. sees too much going on wrong about him and he believes the world needs a shot of justice. He wants to write a Christian-based book to deliver a wake-up call to action. He really does not know where to begin. One of our ghost writers, who has written on Christian themes and delivered related speeches is helping him organize his thoughts and write the book.
- W. already wrote his Christian novel, and he's been editing for two years. It's time to get a third party to look it over. This is actually a small project, so we'll have W. ready to publish in no time.
- B. is a pastor. He has years of sermons, neatly organized, that he wants edited, upgraded and combined into an inspiring manuscript to shre beyond his own congregation.
We have real experience writing Christian books and articles, as well as self-help and spiritual books for non-Christian seekers.
Samples of books our writers have written or edited
Here are a few book covers that some of our clients have allowed us to share with you, several which are Christian or biblican in nature...
The Genesis One Code, by Daniel Friedmann
SCIENCE, RELIGION: Calculations demonstrate a clear alignment between the times of key events described in the creation narrative in the Book of Genesis with those derived from scientific theory and observation.
Time Craft, by Mark A. Ely
SCIENCE FICTION: A time-travel story of adventure and scientific imagination.
Prosperity Pains, by Ralph Allen
RELIGION: A look into the pitfalls of Prosperity Christianity.
ASIM: Servant of Two Masters, by D.W. Smith
HISTORICAL FICTION: In 1453 Turkey, Mehmed the Conqueror has just defeated the Byzantine Empire and a new era called the Ottoman Empire is ushered in.
War of the Staffs, by Kathryn Tedrick and H.P. Stephenson
FANTASY: A fresh new series for all those who love dragons, wizards, elves, dwarves, and mayhem.
The Missing Cub, by Darcy Fast with Jonathan Kravetz
AUTOBIOGRAPHY: A baseball autobiography from a Christian perspective.
My Life With an Unsung Hero, by Vesta Sithole
BIOGRAPHY: The post-humus biography of the Reverend Ndabaningi Sithole, a hero of the Zimbabwean struggle for independence.
Amazing Adventures of a Nobody, by Leon Logothetis
MEMOIR: A personal tale of travel and adventure in the real world.
Sit Crooked and Speak Straight, by Stephane J. McGrane
BUSINESS: A primer for anyone wanting to conduct buisiness susccessfully in the Arabian Penninsula.
The High-tech Gooseneck Putter, by Samuel DiMatteo & Kristin Johnson
CHILDREN: Meet Sami DeMani, a Canada gander with a legendary golf game. He’s on track to win the prestigious Waterfowl Tour — and put his nemesis, the ruthless Pete Swan Lake, in his place once and for all.
Eradonis: Legend of the Black Rose, by Narisha Rajnandan
FANTASY: First in a series of books featuring sorcery and magic spells.
The five steps to write a book:
- Organize your thoughts. We help you do this if you wish, but it is usually best for you to do it yourself.
- Choose quotes, anecdotes, illustrations, historical examples, diagrams, etc. Although we can help, this is often something you will want to do yourself.
- Research. Depending on your topic, there might be the need for substantial additional research. This will vary from book to book and from author to author.
- Write. This is self-explanatory.
- Edit - second draft. How extensive an edit you require will depend primarily on how much of the information you want included was given to the ghost writer as part of the first three points above.
Our Christian writing clients speak out.
Gabriel Sinki - Christian author
I can't thank you enough for the excellent job you did. The article flows like a symphony... Of all the editors that did help me out - in my other publications - you are the best. I am very happy that I found you. and grateful for David that he recommended you. I will now submit the article for publication and if accepted I will hand you the book for your editing.
Denise Reccia - self-help author
Yes Thank you David!! I am very very happy with the outcome! Debra was fabulous to work with and an amazing person! I highly recommend her for future projects. She will definatly be my choice again.
For pricing information for your manuscript, please see our writing fees.
Let us take your inspiration or revelation from idea to published book with words that captivate your readers.
Want to hire a freelance Christian writer?
If you are looking for a freelance ghost writer or editor for your Christian or spiritual book or article, contact The Happy Guy Marketing for a free quote. The more details you provide, the better we can serve you: