This is the official launch of TheBookmarketer. It is tempting to call this a revolution in website marketing, to use the typical hype of online marketing gurus…but it’s not. It’s not about hype, it is about substance. It’s not a revolution, it is a big step forward in the Web 2.0 revolution that is already under way. And it is an extraordinarily handy and easy tool to give website owners and bloggers a competitive edge. TheBookmarketer is a social bookmarking tool. In my next post, I will give a complete rundown of social marketing, why it is important to webmasters and bloggers and how you can harness its awesome power. In this post, I will simply explain what TheBookmarketer is, what it is not, who should use it, how it is better than several “similar” tools, and why I have gone to the effort and expense to make it so good and give it to you for free.
WHAT THEBOOKMARKETER IS…
- TheBookmarketer helps your visitors promote your site in many ways.
- TheBookmarketer is a set-it-and-forget tool, a free snippet of code you have to add to your SSI or include file only once. Ever.
- TheBookmarketer helps you win with Google’s 2007 algorithm changes.
- TheBookmarketer helps build valuable one-way links to your website.
- TheBookmarketer helps create “natural linking” patterns that impress search engines.
- TheBookmarketer helps build deep links that tell the search engines that your website has depth.
- TheBookmarketer draws other interested social bookmark users to your site (targeted traffic).
WHAT THEBOOKMARKETER IS NOT…
- TheBookmarketer is not an “automated traffic machine”. Those don’t generally give you quality traffic.
- TheBookmarketer is not a 0 to 60 in 5.2 link-builder. It builds links at a speed that reflects a) the number of visitors to a page, and b) the value they get out of the content of the page.
- TheBookmarketer is not a guarantee of success on its own; you need quality content that others will feel is worth bookmarking for later use or for sharing with friends or colleagues.
WHO SHOULD USE THEBOOKMARKETER…
TheBookmarketer can help any website get wider exposure and higher search engine rankings. However, certain types of sites stand the most to gain:
- Content-rich portals and information sites, including directories and article directories.
- Ezines with online archives.
- Blogs and online forums with always new and useful information.
- Ecommerce stores with descriptions of products that people might want to save for later use of share with others.
- Photo- or video-sharing websites.
- News websites, general or niche
- Any website with either new or useful information
HOW THEBOOKMARKETER IS BETTER THAN “SIMILAR” TOOLS…
Technically, you do not need a tool to prompt your visitors to social bookmark your pages. You could add code for each social bookmarking site by hand. The disadvantage to that is that it is a lot of work…a lot of work getting started and a lot of work keeping up-to-date when in a fast-changing field. And you won’t be able to cover as many social bookmarking websites. There are a handful of social bookmarking tools for webmasters around, but we made TheBookmarketer better in 5 ways:
- At this point, only TheBookmarketer has the Google Bookmarks submit link.
- Only TheBookmarketer allows you to check your stats (see the email form at the top of http://www.seo-writer.com/tools/bookmarker.php.
- The Bookmarkerter has the largest list of social bookmarking sites, offering the best reach of potential visitors and the best breadth of incoming links (and we plan to add to the list).
- TheBookmarketer makes the most popular sites easy to access by floating them to the top.
- I am committed to keeping TheBookmarketer very current so you don’t have to think about it.
WHY I INVESTED THE EFFORT AND MONEY TO DEVELOP THEBOOKMARKETER JUST TO GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE…
Marketing. It’s that simple. We are a website marketing company and what better way to introduce ourselves to you and to those people who will be bookmarking your pages than by demonstrating our ability to help you market your website. That is the same reason why we are committed to keeping it current for you and ensuring that it remains the very best tool possible. See it in action at the bottom of this post…
Written by David Leonhardt
Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site